[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:21:23 UTC 2014

On 20141003 14:28, Marko Käning wrote:
> On 03 Oct 2014, at 14:21 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> DON'T !!
>
> Too late.

Saw that. But if your VM rebuilt qt4-mac +debug in that lapse of time, you can't complain about its speed ...

> Well, once we release 4.13.3, we should be able to get stack traces into DrKonqi without any magic like this.
> Or, if it’s needed, it should be already taken care of during installation time for all ports.

In that case, the kde4 portgroup should ensure that ports are built with debug info and that that info isn't stripped.
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release is fine, but it'd probably be better to use something like CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=MacPorts. Just like Debian uses the type Debian. I don't think they have an actual preset of that name, it's just to coach cmake into using CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS and/or CMAKE_C_FLAGS and CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS, with less interference from the other presets.