[KDE/Mac] kdesrc-build

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 10:56:42 UTC 2014

On 30/11/2014, at 8:35 PM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Sunday November 30 2014 15:29:48 Ian Wadham wrote:
>> option for Raster Graphics into a KDE app execution via icons in /Applications/MacPorts.
>> So I had to settle for patching kapplication.cpp code at the point where it starts QApplication.
>
> Have another look at my kglobalaccel patch which reads a custom entry from Info.plist.
> Problem with that (and your solution) is of course that there is no more KApplication in KF5 …

Yeah, I know.  But have a look at the screen after one of these:

   RasterOff=true open /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/kdevelop.app
   RasterOff=true open /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/kbounce.app

It is worth having the patch in KApplication until Qt 5 comes along.
Hopefully Qt 5 will have the same standard graphics engine for
ALL platforms, not omitting Apple OS X this time.

Cheers, Ian W.