[KDE/Mac] kdesrc-build

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Nov 28 15:03:56 UTC 2014

Ian,

Thanks for the extra pointers. It seems /opt/local/bin and such is already
in my path. I asked on #perl and found PERL5LIB that I set here to
/opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.5/

Then I realized I need bazaar and subversion for some aspects, so grabbed
those also. Then added p5.12-xml-parser to get another missing perl module.
Now I get this though:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _Perl_Gthr_key_ptr
  Referenced from:
/opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.5//darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/XML/Parser/Expat/Expat.bundle
  Expected in: dynamic lookup

Is this a problem with the p5.12-xml-parser mac port or do I need some
other dependency that port install p5.12-xml-parser didn't bring in but
should have?

thanks,
Jeremy