[KDE/Mac] kdesrc-build

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Nov 27 08:43:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

On 26 Nov 2014, at 10:47 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Marko can probably give you more specific details about the kind of obstacle he's been running into in his efforts to get KF5 to build and actually function on OS X.

well, all the obstacles I am running into on OSX are currently only due to the
requirements for the CI system itself. This forces me to use the QSP patch, which
is a source of trouble, but ONLY for the CI system itself!

As written in one of my other posts I believe that getting KF5 to build natively
on OSX is NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL, as HaralfF could achieve that rather easily on
Homebrew. This is only a question of getting someone dedicated to this specific
task. If Jeremy would be willing to tackle this, that would be simply great!!!