[KDE/Mac] Our macports-kde git repo has a branch KDE4.14

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Nov 25 07:46:39 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

I have added parley’s latest release version (released with KDE 4.14.1)
including its dependency libkdeedu to our macports-kde repo and I have
introduced *-devel (non-sub)ports for testing purposes [1].

If you’re into languages, I recommend checking out this nice application! :)

BTW, I think it would be good to move the TODO.txt file which I created for
KDE 4.13 [2] to the KDE4.14 branch, so that we can update it while testing
all new KDE ports step by step.

Not directly KDE-related, but additionally I have introduced a new branch
“Qt5/qTox” [3], since I wanted to try whether I could get qTox installed
on OSX from its sources. But I’m not there yet...

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=shortlog&h=c607da1fe132cb5e02cdc27786e65b9c11a22770
[2] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=blob&h=436abdca248f90d92831ec69235b2d2f5adedbc6&hb=ad8924f55548ba4df2e12c81c55c5f1b6350cc15&f=dports%2Fkde%2FTODO.txt
[3] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=shortlog&h=78b147676416d72cb0598bde2df7b2d602744ed7