[KDE/Mac] KMyMoney a casualty of upgrade to KDE 4.12.5 ?

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Tue May 20 23:01:19 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I couldn’t resist and simply had to test this right away:
> Actually, I have never tried to start KMM with the "graphicssystem=raster” setting!
> Looks like I should test that in a VM tomorrow…

and it
---
$ QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM=raster /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/kmymoney.app/Contents/MacOS/kmymoney
---
indeed crashes, even using KDE libs version 4.12.4 without kdelibs4 patched!

For both KDE lib versions 4.12.[45] I do see the application’s main window appear for just a moment (longer completely blank/white and then shortly with content), but than it disappears due to the crash.