[KDE/Mac] KMyMoney a casualty of upgrade to KDE 4.12.5 ?

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Tue May 20 22:35:34 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

have you by any chance kmymoney4-devel installed and recently updated to KDE 4.12.5?

If so, does KMM still start after the update?

Here I see it crashing at startup. I've rebuilt it, but no change. :-(

Do we perhaps have a first casualty caused by something brought in by 4.12.5?

Actually, I have never tried to start KMM with the "graphicssystem=raster” setting!
Looks like I should test that in a VM tomorrow…

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43767