[KDE/Mac] [Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts] - Problem with kbookmarks

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jun 28 22:35:51 UTC 2014

When building the kbookmarks framework I got this error:
---
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5ConfigWidgets" that is
  compatible with requested version "4.100.0".
  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:
    /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kconfigwidgets/inst/lib/cmake/KF5ConfigWidgets/KF5ConfigWidgetsConfig.cmake, version: 4.99.0
---

I haven't seen this before and am wondering who could fix this.