[KDE/Mac] How can I change one piece of code in a MacPorts installation?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jul 21 06:38:23 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

On 21 Jul 2014, at 07:50 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> In any case, please clone the MacPorts/KDE repo [3] where I’ll
> push your patches to in a few minutes.

At first I had applied all three of your patches in [1], but luckily I noticed
when double-checking the commits that one of those was deprecated. :)

After all I’ve pushed a correction into the repo [2], which is now available as

	kdelibs4 @4.12.5_4 +kcrashpatches

and get built just fine. (I haven’t tested it though.)

As you can see I’ve bundled those two patches, since I thought they should go
together anyway. But this might not be what you want/need…

OK, hope this helps.

[1] http://commits.kde.org/macports-kde/ef3d7b3562003226d0783ad5c2c4e34cfec2de76
[2] http://commits.kde.org/macports-kde/4d6d41e39a1d1b5dc8d620ed04028bf47e791051