[KDE/Mac] file dialogs

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:50:48 UTC 2014

On Jul 09, 2014, at 23:24, Marko Käning wrote:

> Hi René,
>
> On 09 Jul 2014, at 23:02 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ... and thus it might be relatively easy to let the user decide which type to use? (OpenOffice has or used to have such an option.)
>
> well, I think we should add ideas like that somewhere to our "KDE problems" site as ideas for the KDE developers and for ourselves to keep track of [1].

I found this: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=98053

3 years old, and curiously I get exactly the same corruption when I select native dialogs the indicated way. I'll see if I can have a play with the patches given, unless someone beats me to it (will be unable to look at this tomorrow and for about 2 weeks after Friday...)

René