[KDE/Mac] Preparing the QSP patch for KDE CI

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Dec 19 12:36:24 UTC 2014

I think my strategy is to point to use cases where this feature is
required. If they aren't open to these kinds of changes I'll ask how we
would go about making these automated tests work without this feature. I
think showing a use case is enough to convince them that this feature would
be useful.

BR,
Jeremy