[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: KF5-Konsole crashes when opening a new window

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:43:17 UTC 2014

On Sunday December 07 2014 22:24:01 Marko Käning wrote:

> P.S.: The app also crashes when I enter the Help or About menu items,
>       after the corresponding dialogs are closed.

> void QCocoaMenu::insertNative(QCocoaMenuItem *, QCocoaMenuItem *) Menu item is already in a menu, remove it from the other menu first before inserting

Does Konsole/KF5 use the Mac global menubar, or does it have per-window menubars as on Linux and Konsole/KDE4? In the latter case it should not be concerned by Qt5's menu item guessmatisms, but you may want to build Qt5 with the following patch (for 5.3.?? but should apply easily enough to whatever version you're using).