[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: KF5-Konsole crashes when opening a new window

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Dec 7 21:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi Kurt,

I was finally able to bring konsole on KF5 up on the OSX/CI system.

I gave it a test-run. I could type in commands and the shell would react as expected.
I was able to
 - split the view
 - create a cloned tab
 - switch between tabs
 - close a tab
but when I tried to open a new konsole window the application crashed.

Crashlog and console output are attached below.

P.S.: The app also crashes when I enter the Help or About menu items,
      after the corresponding dialogs are closed.

---
$ ./run.sh kde/applications konsole
unnamed app: set session bus address to "unix:path=/tmp/launch-9fytuk/unix_domain_listener"
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
Could not find drkonqi at /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kcrash/inst/lib/libexec/drkonqi
Couldn't start kglobalaccel from org.kde.kglobalaccel.service: QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name org.kde.kglobalaccel was not provided by any .service files")
QObject::connect: Connecting from QTabBar::tabCloseRequested(int) to COMPAT slot (KTabBar::closeRequest(int))
void QCocoaMenu::insertNative(QCocoaMenuItem *, QCocoaMenuItem *) Menu item is already in a menu, remove it from the other menu first before inserting
void QCocoaMenu::insertNative(QCocoaMenuItem *, QCocoaMenuItem *) Menu item is already in a menu, remove it from the other menu first before inserting
void QCocoaMenu::insertNative(QCocoaMenuItem *, QCocoaMenuItem *) Menu item is already in a menu, remove it from the other menu first before inserting
void QCocoaMenu::insertNative(QCocoaMenuItem *, QCocoaMenuItem *) Menu item is already in a menu, remove it from the other menu first before inserting
./run.sh: line 19:   493 Segmentation fault: 11  XDG_DATA_DIRS=${XDG_DATA_DIRS}:${ROOT}/$1/$2/inst/share ${ROOT}/$1/$2/inst/Applications/KF5/$2.app/Contents/MacOS/$2
---