[KDE/Mac] Problem with akonadi_imap_resource and negative Timer events (10.9.4 KDE 4.13.3) !

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Tue Aug 19 16:35:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
i build 4.13.3 from source.
As base i took hombebrew kde formulas.
Then i compiled all with -g -O0 and debugging release.
Since i'm using kolab, i wanted to get it working again.
I patched libcalendaring to work with kolab3 again. (custom attributes
changed etc).
I used the lldb debugger and started the programs in forgroud to get
reasonable output.
A new problem, which i'm investigating right now is this:
kcm_apptsummary.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance function.
What does this mean ?
So for me, kontact cannot open the part for some reason, but this
happens quite
randomly. Perhaps in cunjucntion with the akonadi imap problem ?
Nevertheless, all is working right now but not the korganizer summy page.
I will process my testings and will report back.

p.s: i can provide formulas and patched sources (also libcalendaring for
use with kolab).

Rgds.

Franz