[KDE/Mac] [kdelibs4] KDE drag'n'drop on OS X

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Aug 15 13:26:17 UTC 2014

On Friday, August 08, 2014 03:25:08 PM René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Scanning through the CMakeCache.txt of a MacPorts-configured kdelibs4 build directory I noticed this:
>
> //Enable to build OSX Drag And Drop package
> CPACK_BINARY_DRAGNDROP:BOOL=OFF
>
> Is this off because it doesn't work, or because none of the KDE portgroup maintainers noticed it?

CPACK_foo variables are for the cpack packaging system, not the cmake buildsystem.
So nothing to concern yourself with, as far as coding goes.

If you create packages for the Mac using cpack then you should be aware what that variable is used for.
If you create packages for the Mac not using cpack, then you probably don't care about it at all.
But it has something to do with the dragndropbuilder package generator.