[KDE/Mac] Binary distribution license check

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sun Apr 13 21:10:33 UTC 2014

On 13 Apr 2014, at 22:55 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> We cannot expect Mario to be a go-between for every technical query that comes up
> in the next few months.
You are right. I just didn’t think that I am knowledgable enough regarding all this licensing… That’s why I tried to put in onto someone else’s desk! ;-)

> Errrmmmm … I think he works for Homebrew … but I'd love to see a meeting of
> minds between MacPorts, Homebrew and KDE … :-)
Yup, that would be cool.

> BTW, Marko, did you ever make contact with adymo (ex-KDevelop developer, also working on Homebrew)?
No, I hope I’d hear from him while I am posting on KDEVELOP-USER, but so far no contact.

I’ll postpone this for now, since there are only hours left until I have to quit for the next days due to Easter holidays with my little daughter. :)