[KDE/Mac] Binary distribution license check

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sun Apr 13 14:53:41 UTC 2014

Hi Mario,

On 13 Apr 2014, at 16:00 , Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:
> So if it's still of interest I could ask Sune from Debian about his opinion on
> this. But I think as it's no problem to ship these apps for Linux distros it
> should be ok for Macports as well.
Well, looking at [1] you can see that MacPorts is very serious about their policy regarding licenses.
I suggest you talk to Sune and whoever is in charge with those issues and come up with something we could then post on MacPorts’ developer list.
What do you think?

> There might be some core developers on the horizon like Harald Fernengel (now
> in CC: ;-) how works on KF5.
Great!

[1] https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2013-October/024710.html