[KDE/Mac] "Problems of KDE software" wiki page on MacPorts

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Apr 13 10:41:31 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 12. April 2014, 16:48:16 schrieb mk-lists at email.de:
> I wonder for instance why there is no Telepathy port for KDE on MacPorts
> ATM, but perhaps Nicos had his reasons for it.

our port of RKWard has been ignored to the day, feedback was hard to get (the
one reply we got was very useful, though), it's still not available after two
years[1].

nonetheless, we're maintaining the portfile in RKWard's source tree[2], and
build our precompiled bundles[3] from it. unfortunately we never figured why
it wasn't considered worthy of being listed in the available ports.

viele grüße :: m.eik

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32837
[2] http://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/rkward/macports/
[3] http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=RKWard_on_Mac