[KDE/Mac] "Problems of KDE software" wiki page on MacPorts

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Thu Apr 10 21:24:36 UTC 2014

Ian and Nicos, I think we should also address the persisting license issues on the "Problems of KDE software" wiki-page!!!

I recall that you both have written in some previous posts (on MACPORTS-DEVEL as well as KDE-DEVEL) about these annoying license conflicts which force us on MacPorts to build more ports from source than we’d like, since we can’t use binary port distribution for them. (Of course, I could try to hunt for those lines of you two in my Mail.app, but perhaps you’re faster than me. :-D )

Also, I am up far too late once again and therefore head off to bed now. Good night to all of you!