[KDE/Mac] launching kded

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:59:23 UTC 2013

Hi Till, Brad, Kurt, Patrick,

It's nice to know you are out there!  On the Macports list, quite a few
users of KDE apps appear from time to time.  KMyMoney4 is quite
popular and I use that myself.  I am mainly into KDE Games and,
believe it or not, develop KDE Games on a Macbook Pro, using
Macports-provided Qt-Mac and KDE libraries.  The games I write or
maintain are KGoldrunner, Kubrick, KSudoku and KJumpingCube.
I also enjoy playing KPat (solitaire/patience) and Palapeli (jigsaws).

Since switching to Mac I have been working on KDE 4.8 thru 4.11
versions of KDE games.  4.10 is in its final release stages and 4.11
is in the future of course.

Cheers, Ian W.