[KDE/Mac] Konsole is missing?

Nicolas Pavillon nicos_pavlov at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 20 17:21:15 UTC 2011

Hello,

For the icons, there may be a way by forcing the installation of one available icon in the bundle, but I did not look into it, as I expect it will be very app-dependent (and thus quite time consuming) for potentially poor results.

For the polished aspect, I think it is a price to pay when installing applications on an OS for which they have not been designed initially. This probably depends a lot on the integration of KDE apps for Mac, and goes far beyond the knowledge I may have.

Cheers,

Nicolas