[KDE/Mac] KDEPIM on OS X Build Service

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 30 07:37:37 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 30. August 2011 09:20:53 schrieb Bjoern Ricks:
> After using brew instead of macports it came to my mind that
> I'll try to write my own system, because I really like a mixture of both
> macports and brew. Also I would like to be able to use the package
> management system on linux.

To me the most important point is the critical mass of the community.
Macports and fink at least seem to have a community with more width and a
longer breath. There might be some technical downsides, but there always are.
I am very grateful for the all the initiatives and I would like to honor them.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member