[KDE/Mac] KDEPIM on OS X Build Service

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Tue Aug 30 07:20:53 UTC 2011

Yes of course. Personally for me it has still some disadvantages and things I
don't like (ruby, how options are done, no seperation of core and build
rules, ...). After using brew instead of macports it came to my mind that
I'll try to write my own system, because I really like a mixture of both
macports and brew. Also I would like to be able to use the package management
system on linux.

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/