[KDE/Mac] [Kde-maemo] KDE Platform Profiles: BIC changes

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon May 10 13:05:41 CEST 2010

Hello,

Didn't get much feedback on that... But actually it seems nobody complained
apart from the rkward people. I'll just assume it's ok to go ahead then, it'd
be unfortunate to block this upon a single app (and Thomas seemed to be in
this position as well).

On Monday 26 April 2010 10:52:18 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Also I wouldn't be surprised if we find more of such cases as we go.

And that's the case I found a few extra ones, here is the current list:
 - KArchive and children going from libkio to libkdecore
 - KMountpoint ditto
 - KDirWatch ditto
 - KCrash moving from kdeui to kdecore

If more appear, they'll get listed there (I've a specific section for that):
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Maemo/PlatformModifications

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net