[KDE/Mac] Developing KDE on Mac

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:15:46 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 10 August 2010 18:51:07 John Layt wrote:
> I'm not too worried about fixing that, but I'm also getting problems when
> trying to build kdesupport in my own dev environment:
>
>   Linking CXX executable dbustest
>   ld: library not found for -ldbus-1
>   collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Trying 'port contents dbus' shows:
>
>   /opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.3.dylib
>   /opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.a
>   /opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.dylib
>   /opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.la
>
> Any clues?  I'm not up to speed on OSX libraries.

I still haven't solved this, I even tried rebuilding dbus, but I did fix some
missing dependency errors I was getting by setting the CMAKE environment
variables properly, which made me think perhaps there's an env var I'm
missing?  Could you post your config file or the output from 'env' so I can
see if I'm missing anything?

Cheers!

John.