[KDE/Mac] macports taglib-devel uses https://svn.kde.org instead

Vittorio Giovara vitto.giova at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 8 10:58:31 CET 2009

hmm, this error happens to me as well, and i don't have a complex set up as
Andrew

port install -f  amarok kdemultimedia4 kdesdk4 kdetoys4 +no_docs
--->  Fetching taglib-devel
A    taglib/cmake
[cut]
A    taglib/examples/CMakeLists.txt
 U   taglib

Fetching external item into 'taglib/admin'
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/
kde-common/admin'
svn: PROPFIND of '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin': Server
certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.kde.org)
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: Subversion check out failed
Warning: the following items did not execute (for taglib-devel):
org.macports.activate org.macports.fetch org.macports.extract
org.macports.checksum org.macports.patch org.macports.configure
org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: taglib-devel

any help here?
Vittorio