[KDE/Mac] can't compile qt4-mac properly

Vittorio Giovara vitto.giova at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 5 01:21:56 CET 2009

just for the note, i removed my old macport installation and started a 100%
new environment
running "port install -f kdebase4 +no_docs" gives

Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure: shell
command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_audio_phonon/work/build"
&& cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/local -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON
-DCMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DCMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH=ON
-DCMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH="/opt/local;/usr"
-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=/opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/bin/qmake -Wno-dev
-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON -DBUNDLE_INSTALL_DIR=/Applications/MacPorts/KDE4
-DPHONON_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/local/include
-DPHONON_LIBRARY=/opt/local/lib/libphonon.dylib
-DKDE_DISTRIBUTION_TEXT="MacPorts/Mac OS X"
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR=/opt/local/lib ../phonon-4.3.0 -DBUILD_doc=OFF "
returned error 1
Command output: -- Found Qt-Version 4.4.3 (using
/opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/bin/qmake)
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found Automoc4: /opt/local/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:134 (message):
  Qt compiled without support for -fvisibility=hidden.  This will break
  plugins and linking of some applications.  Please fix your Qt
installation.

at the same old phonon port
so, any ideas considering i'm on a fresh install of macports and have xcode
3.1.2?
Vittorio