[KDE/Mac] Trying to compile Kile on MacOS 10.4.11: Failed at apple-gcc42

Janus janus at rtfm.org.ar
Mon Mar 2 08:02:28 CET 2009

2009/3/1 Janus <janus at rtfm.org.ar>:
> You are right! Thanks. Well, at the moment I am compiling it by going
> to the folder where it is the profile and doing a 'sudo port install',
> so I will wait to finish it. However, now I have the process sleeped
> because I am trying to free some space in my hard disk (I don't have
> so much to compile). So, it will take a long time: I have to finish
> the compilation of apple-gcc42, then install kdeutils4 from macports
> to have the lastest qtlibs and kdelibs and finally, compile kile.
> I will let you know when I'd finish (or when I'd get stuck).

Ok, I have apple-gcc42. I had to do some symlinks by hand because if
not, gcc_select doesn't work, but finally, I have it.
Well, qt4-mac still with problems :S
Maybe now that I have the proper apple-gcc42 I should try with the
precompiled kde from mac.kde.org. That is the version 4.1.2. Should
kile (cvs) compile with that version or I need 4.2?
Here is the output of the qt4-mac compilation (I uninstalled it, did a
cleaning, tried to install it again, get the error, and executed it
again to copy the output, that's why there are a lot of source already
compiled):

QCGs-Computer:~ janus$ sudo port -d install qt4-mac
Password:
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/aqua/qt4-mac
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/aqua/qt4-mac
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port qt4-mac.
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: Using group file
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
DEBUG: universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port zlib.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: zlib
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for zlib
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/tiff
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/tiff
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port tiff.
DEBUG: Executing variant macosx provides macosx
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: tiff
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for tiff
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/libpng
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/libpng
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port libpng.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: libpng
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for libpng
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/libmng
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/libmng
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port libmng.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: libmng
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for libmng
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/jpeg
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/jpeg
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port jpeg.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: jpeg
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for jpeg
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/dbus
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/dbus
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port dbus.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: dbus
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for dbus
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/unixODBC
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/unixODBC
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port unixODBC.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: unixODBC
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for unixODBC
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/mysql5
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/mysql5
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port mysql5.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: mysql5
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: mysql5
DEBUG: Found Dependency: path: /opt/local/lib filename: mysql5 regex: ^mysql5$
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/postgresql83
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/postgresql83
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port postgresql83.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: postgresql83
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for postgresql83
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/openssl
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/openssl
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port openssl.
DEBUG: Executing variant darwin provides darwin
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: openssl
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for openssl
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/sqlite3
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/databases/sqlite3
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port sqlite3.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: sqlite3
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for sqlite3
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/pkgconfig
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/pkgconfig
DEBUG: setting option os.universal_supported to yes
DEBUG: org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
DEBUG: adding the default universal variant
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant qt4 is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant x11 is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant no_x11 is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Requested variant quartz is not provided by port pkgconfig.
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: pkgconfig
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for pkgconfig
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.main (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: Skipping completed org.macports.fetch (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: Skipping completed org.macports.checksum (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: Skipping completed org.macports.extract (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: Skipping completed org.macports.patch (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: Skipping completed org.macports.configure (qt4-mac)
--->  Building qt4-mac
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.build (qt4-mac)
DEBUG: port allows a parallel build
DEBUG: Environment: MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET='10.4'
DEBUG: Assembled command: 'cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_aqua_qt4-mac/work/qt-mac-opensource-src-4.4.3"
&& make first'
cd src/tools/moc/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `first'.
cd src/tools/rcc/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `first'.
cd src/tools/uic/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `first'.
cd src/corelib/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/xml/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/network/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/gui/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/sql/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/script/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/testlib/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/qt3support/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/dbus/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/tools/uic3/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `first'.
cd src/opengl/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/xmlpatterns/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/phonon/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/svg/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd src/3rdparty/webkit/WebCore/ && make -f Makefile
make -f Makefile.Debug all
/usr/bin/g++-4.0 -c -O2 -mmacosx-version-min=10.4
-isystem/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/mysql5/mysql
-I/opt/local/include/postgresql83 -fconstant-cfstrings -Wreturn-type
-fno-strict-aliasing -I/opt/local/include -g -fvisibility=hidden
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fPIC -DQT_SHARED -DBUILDING_QT__=1
-DUSE_SYSTEM_MALLOC -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII
-DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -DBUILD_WEBKIT
-DENABLE_ICONDATABASE=1 -DENABLE_XPATH=1 -DENABLE_SVG=1
-DWTF_CHANGES=1 -DBUILDING_QT__ -DWTF_USE_JAVASCRIPTCORE_BINDINGS=1
-DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../../mkspecs/macx-g++ -I.
-I../../../../include/QtCore -I../../../../include/QtCore
-I../../../../include/QtNetwork -I../../../../include/QtNetwork
-I../../../../include/QtGui -I../../../../include/QtGui
-I../../../../include -I../WebKit/qt/Api -I../JavaScriptCore
-I../JavaScriptCore/kjs -I../JavaScriptCore/bindings
-I../JavaScriptCore/bindings/c -I../JavaScriptCore/wtf
-I../JavaScriptCore/ForwardingHeaders -I. -IForwardingHeaders
-Iplatform -Iplatform/network -Iplatform/graphics -Iloader -Ipage
-Icss -Idom -Ibridge -Iediting -Irendering -Ihistory -Ixml -Ihtml
-Iplugins -I../../../../include/QtWebKit -I.rcc/debug-shared
-Igenerated -Itmp -I../JavaScriptCore -I../JavaScriptCore/kjs
-I../JavaScriptCore/bindings -I../JavaScriptCore/bindings/c
-I../JavaScriptCore/wtf -I../JavaScriptCore/bindings/qt
-I../JavaScriptCore/pcre
-I/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_aqua_qt4-mac/work/qt-mac-opensource-src-4.4.3/src/3rdparty/webkit/WebKitBuild/Debug/JavaScriptCore/kjs/tmp
-Iplatform/qt -Iplatform/network/qt -Iplatform/graphics/qt
-Iplatform/graphics/svg/qt -Iloader/qt -Ipage/qt
-I../WebKit/qt/WebCoreSupport -I../WebKit/qt/Api -I.
-IForwardingHeaders -I../../webkit -I../JavaScriptCore/kjs
-I../JavaScriptCore/bindings -Iplatform -Iplatform/network
-Iplatform/graphics -Iplatform/graphics/svg
-Iplatform/graphics/svg/filters -Iloader -Iloader/icon -Icss -Idom
-Ipage -Ibridge -Iediting -Irendering -Ihistory -Ixml -Ihtml
-Ibindings/js -Iksvg2 -Iksvg2/css -Iksvg2/svg -Iksvg2/misc
-Iksvg2/events -Iplatform/image-decoders -I.moc/debug-shared
-I.uic/debug-shared
-F/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_aqua_qt4-mac/work/qt-mac-opensource-src-4.4.3/lib
-o .obj/debug-shared/JSPluginCustom.o bindings/js/JSPluginCustom.cpp
bindings/js/JSPluginCustom.cpp: In static member function 'static bool
WebCore::JSPlugin::canGetItemsForName(KJS::ExecState*,
WebCore::Plugin*, const KJS::Identifier&)':
bindings/js/JSPluginCustom.cpp:31: error: invalid use of undefined
type 'struct WebCore::Plugin'
generated/JSPlugin.h:28: error: forward declaration of 'struct WebCore::Plugin'
bindings/js/JSPluginCustom.cpp: In static member function 'static
KJS::JSValue* WebCore::JSPlugin::nameGetter(KJS::ExecState*,
KJS::JSObject*, const KJS::Identifier&, const KJS::PropertySlot&)':
bindings/js/JSPluginCustom.cpp:37: error: invalid use of undefined
type 'struct WebCore::Plugin'
generated/JSPlugin.h:28: error: forward declaration of 'struct WebCore::Plugin'
make[2]: *** [.obj/debug-shared/JSPluginCustom.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [debug-all] Error 2
make: *** [sub-webkit-make_default-ordered] Error 2
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_aqua_qt4-mac/work/qt-mac-opensource-src-4.4.3"
&& make first " returned error 2
Command output: make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -f Makefile.Release all
[...]

Warning: the following items did not execute (for qt4-mac):
org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
org.macports.install

Alejandro Díaz-Caro
PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble