[KDE/Mac] konqueror launches kwrite

jolz jolz at gmx.de
Sun Feb 8 15:28:19 CET 2009

2009/2/8 Chris Jones <christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch>

> > for i in /Applications/KDE4/*/Contents/MacOS/* ; do ln -nsf $i
> > `basename $i` ; done
>
> b.t.w., your command above has a bug in the path, it should be
>
>  > for i in /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/*/Contents/MacOS/* ; do ln -
> nsf $i `basename $i` ; done
>
> cheers Chris

Hey, thanks. this solves my "dolphin-crash" - bug. From any earlier
try, the /Applications/KDE4-Directory is left....

One problem: if i start kwrite from konqueror, it starts in background
(window does not come to front).

Is there a known-bugs-list (bugs.kde.org) - i'm not a pro in using
bugzilla. So i suggest a bug lst (at least a link) from mac.kde.org.
The "box" (with chmod -R $USER ~/Library/... and open....kdeinit4)
shoud also be on http://mac.kde.org/?id=build

It would have helped me a lot..

jolz