[KDE/Mac] Fwd: Installing kdevelop

Mokhtar GHARBI mokhtar.gharbi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:16:46 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I'm trying to install Kdevelop on my macbook pro unibody using fink.
I ran the "sudo apt-get install kdevelop" command. The installation is done
without any error.
When I launch kdevelop, during the splash screen I have 2 errors one after
the other. Both says "Can not load plugin" the first one is
KDevAppOutputView and the second KDevMakeView. I can hit enter to pass this
errors messages. But I can load any of my projects or C files because I have
this error : "Could not create language plugin for C".

Have some one had the same problem? and how can I install correcty KDevelop
on my mac ?

Regards

Mokhtar