[KDE/Mac] Alternative download location

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:34:21 CEST 2008

http://server.c-otto.de/kde/ So new packages are up here. i took the
liberty of deleting the old dmgs because i could. oh, and i'm mean.
i'll update the mac.kde.org page later, modify icons, throw in some
artwork, TEST (nope, haven't done yet), add md5 checksum hashes and
then announce friday-ish. I toyed around with a new naming scheme for
the dmgs. i think it sucks though so i'll revert to the old ones.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Peter Schneider-Kamp
<peter at schneider-kamp.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've arranged for an alternative download location with virtually
> unlimited traffic:
>
> http://server.c-otto.de/kde/
>
> The upload should be complete in approx. 30 minutes.
>
> If you want to make new version available, we can work out a
> procedure for that (e.g., I can give the developer team the
> account name and password for ftp access).
>
> Best,
> Peter

Next order of business is to update techase with a how-to packaging tutorial.
hold on t'yer horses, we're in for a wild ride.
--
All your gmail are belong to us.