[KDE/Mac] Artwork request for KDE/Mac installer

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 01:14:05 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm currently working on an installation package for the KDE/Mac
distribution (mac.kde.org) and I'd like to request some artwork to go
along with the installer. Ideally I'd like to get this in time for the
4.1.2 announcement (nope, I don't know when this is, but 4.1.2 has
been tagged so "soon" would be a good guess). It doesn't need to be
fancy but just provide some KDE (or KDE/Mac) branding. At its
simplest, some artwork in the lower left hand corner of the installer
window would do. There are two attached images to help you visualize
what I'm referring to.

There are 2 images attached. BackgroundPicture.jpg shows the
dimensions of the default window.
Picture2.jpg shows an actual installer window.

The website http://s.sudre.free.fr/Stuff/PackageMaker_Howto.html  has
more information, if necessary, on the types of files and dimensions.
It's the section entitlted "How can I add a custom background picture
for my Package or Meta-Package?"

--
All your gmail are belong to us.