[KDE/Mac] New Packages. Almost, but not quite KDE 4.1.2 universal.

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 09:16:57 CEST 2008

Excellent work,  Thanks for that.

I've just installed (from 280922.dmg), and have one problem: mimetypes are not
recognised.  I've re-installed sharedmimeinfo.pkg, but to no avail.

So a question: Is there an order to install the packages to avoid this? or is
there an env var that I need to set?

Also, what do I need to do to restart kde when I reboot?  I simply
re-installed 0000.dmg, which seemed to do the trick.

Anyway, everything runs, but I just have difficulty opening files with
amarok/konqueror so they appear to be installed ok, but currently useless
until I get this mime thing fixed.

Cheers,

Will