[KDE/Mac] FrOSCon St. Augustin

Alexandra Leisse alexandra at untangled.biz
Sun Jul 27 12:43:52 CEST 2008

Hey there!

Lydia and I are still looking for some help at this year's FrOSCon on
the weekend of 23/24th August [1]. Lydia registered a developers room
where we have the opportunity to give talks or workshops. Time slots
are still quite flexible, so if you won't have time during the whole
weekend, no problem. :)

If you're interested in helping us out, please have a look at the wiki
page we set up [2] and get in touch with one of us.

We're both not subscribed to the list, so please include us as CC.

Thanks in advance,
Alexandra

[1] http://www.froscon.de/
[2] http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FrOSCon%202008