[kde-linux] Persistent Passwords in Kmail?

mail at blobel.com mail at blobel.com
Wed Aug 5 15:06:55 UTC 2015

>On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 17:29:08 David Baron wrote:
> Every time the Internet connection expires and reconnects, I have to reenter
> passwords to kmail. Or to kwallet if this is in use and working. This is an
> unholy pain.
>
> How can I make the passwords persistent?

I am afraid you may not be able to.
I have the same problem since quite a while now.

It even got to a stage where I was asked for a password, entered it, then
whole tree on the left will all emails disappeared. Had to setup a new desktop
to get my emails back.

kmail unfortunately just has become highly unreliable.

Cheers
Norbert