[kde-linux] KDE Config Problem

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Sep 21 20:01:39 UTC 2014

Am Sonntag, 21. September 2014, 15:45:48 schrieb Robert Rea:
> On Sunday, September 21, 2014 09:11:14 PM Werner Joss wrote:
> > btw., the message was multipart, text+html, so what ?
>
> How do I prevent this? What setting do I change?

hm,
not sure in this case, as you used kmail for that message, kmail does not
produce html for new messages (it even can't do this without use of an
external editor), only in case of answer or forward of html mails, which can
be turned on in settings, but is off by default...

> > as for the question: it is not clear what was meant with 'different
> > colours
> > for each desktop' - background colour, text colour, .. ?
>
> Background please.

ok, see Marks response w.r. to virtual desktops.

> If this is still text+html, let me know. I don't want to do that.

it is plain text, as kmail always replies in plain text to text messages.

Werner