[kde-linux] KDE Config Problem

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Sun Sep 21 19:45:48 UTC 2014

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 09:11:14 PM Werner Joss wrote:

> but you top-post, which is at least as evil as html...
> btw., the message was multipart, text+html, so what ?

How do I prevent this? What setting do I change?

> as for the question: it is not clear what was meant with 'different colours
> for each desktop' - background colour, text colour, .. ?

Background please.

If this is still text+html, let me know. I don't want to do that.

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself