[kde-linux] Multiple konsoles side-by-side please?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:04:55 UTC 2014

Hi,
   In a recent update to KDE on my Gentoo machine it seems that a
second copy of konsole no longer comes up to the side of the existing
konsole but rather is directly on top. What "More Actions->Special
Windows Setting" feature might I set so that they come up
side-by-side?

   Currently nothing seems to be set but that's also true for all
other apps I've looked at and I do get side-by-side or at least spread
out for all other apps. (Chrome, Dolphin, etc.)

   This is stable KDE on Gentoo - kde-meta-4.11.2-r1

Thanks,
Mark