[kde-linux] copying filenames from dolphin the # character is pasted as %23

yahoo-pier_andreit pier_andreit at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 16 19:45:46 UTC 2014

on my opensuse 13.1 with dolphin and kde 4.11.3 if you select (select
files do not select filenames) one or more files where the filename
contains the character "#" (for example try1#123) and paste for example
in kwrite or libreoffice calc or paste special as unformatted text in
libreoffice writer the filename will result as the character "#"
substituted with %23 (for example from try1#123 to try1%23123).
I tried in libreoffice calc to change character sets and languages in
the import text windows but without success.
how to have the correct character pasted??
manythanx :-) ciao :-) pier