[kde-linux] Missing plasmoid "folder view"

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Sep 29 08:27:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

I' using Archlinux and few days ago I installed kde 4.11 (before that I has
got xfce for some time). Now all is working fine but I can't find plasmoid which
was called "folder view" (or something like that) in earlier versions of kde.
Also in desktop preferences I don't see layout which was called "folder view".
I was trying to install metapackage kdeplasma-addons but there is still no
this plasmoid.
So maybe someone of You will know - is it still available in kde 4.11? And if
yes, maybe someone of You will know what package should I install in arch
linux to have it. I know that it is not question directly to kde list but
maybe someone of You will know that :)
Thanks in advance for any info

Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl