[kde-linux] Shutdown on KDE+ terminal : questions

Andy Johnson johnsonzjo at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:23:00 UTC 2013

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer!

Regarding gnome terminal starting minimized:
I tried Using Minimized (both with Apply Initially and force) and it did not
work.
But inspired by this direction,
I tried Minimum Size , Force, 800,400
and the result is ok for me.

For shutdown, I applied what you suggested but I did not tested
it.

Regards,
Andy