[kde-linux] Kmail2

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun May 12 07:28:50 UTC 2013

Password problems may have been due to mixed installation versions.

Main problem is that the "KMail Folders" becomes disconnected. It is easy
enough to make a second copy of this, an "account" to the same ~/Mail. It will
sync up, be accessible and maybe even stay so. Kmail will not let me get rid
ot the original account, however, and, working on the same directory tree!!
remains disabled.

I guess leaving the both around enables access but filters are going to "one"
of them!