[kde-linux] How do I change the font of the desktop labels in the taskbar?

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Tue Feb 26 23:37:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

My Platform:
   Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client release 5.9 (Tikanga)
   Qt: 3.3.6
   KDE: 3.5.4-26.el5_7.1 Red Hat

I am trying to figure out which font setting applies to the desktop
labels on the taskbar.  I have tried modifying the "Taskbar" font via
the KDE Control Center, but that only changed the font of the labels for
the open applications, and not the desktop labels.  I actually want to
do the reverse if possible: That is, only change the font of the desktop
labels, and not the labels of the running applications.

BTW, do I need to reboot for the change to take affect on the desktop
labels?

Thanks.

--
Mun