[kde-linux] Upstream Source Repositories

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Mon Sep 3 19:06:07 UTC 2012

Hello Listmates,

actually i'm working on a little script for updating some packages from the
sourcerepositories and then making a checkin to our OBS.

But my list of repositories isn't complete yet. I need the following:
* kdebase-wallpapers
* kdegames
* kdemultimedia
* kdenetwork
* kdesdk

I ve checked the quickgit but haven't found them there. Maybe another place?
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

open-slx GmbH, GF: Dr. Ing. Stefan Werden , HR: 25786, Ust-ID: DE267619018
Einsteinring 7, 90 453 Nuremberg / Germany