[kde-linux] KDE, Bluetooth, Samsung Galaxy Note

Vinet Raphaël superaphke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:51:35 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 26 juillet 2012 21:30:15 Jerome Yuzyk a écrit :
> Fedora 17, KDE 4.8.4, on a Lenovo ThinkPad T61
> Samsung Galaxy Note with ICS 4.0.4
>
> I _think_ I have my phone/laptop Bluetooth set up properly - both can see
> each other, but trying to pair the phone with the laptop presents a screen
> (on the phone) for a PIN number I haven't set anywhere, and aren't given
> enough time to enter before the phone gives up on the pairing.
>
> I set the KDE interface to trust the phone and not ask for a PIN, but that
> doesn't seem to matter.
>
> I've Googled a bunch and can't see how to enter a pin on the laptop or the
> phone and Bluetooth is new to me. I just want an easy way to send files
> from my phone to the laptop.
Hi,

I have a Note so maybe a good solution is to install Airdroid (Play Store) on
your Note

-->
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zYW5kLmFpcmRyb2lkIl0.

When you start the application on the smartphone it shows to you the IP
address to use in your browser on your laptop/desktop/... and a code and
that's it

A+
Raph