[kde-linux] Problems with konsole.

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 23:35:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to specify the geometry and some other settings for konsole and am getting a REALLY small widget and some error messages that I don't understand. Could someone show me the error of my ways or point me to where I can find out what I'm doing wrong please?

Regards,

George...

konsole --nofork -fg $FG -bg $BG -fn $FOTD --geometry 0155x0016+0069+0610

konsole(32025)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "change-profile" with KXMLGUIFactory!
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers... Wil would say, "STIFF THE FED"!!!