[kde-linux] Non-functinal kde displays with 11.4

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 17:59:21 UTC 2011

On 2011/11/20 09:27 (GMT-0800) FrankK composed:

> --
> "The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
> words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living
> Translation)
>
>   Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
>
> Felix Miata  ***   http://fm.no-ip.com/

> Felix, I don't know what ".sig" is yet, so I hope I
> don't make that mistake again!

You just did, so I requoted to make it clear. Had you asked Google it would
have told you. It began with the line that had on it only "-- ", the standard
.sig delineator that separates message and .sig.

Quoting should be limited to portions of the message you reply to that are
actually relevant to your response or problem. None of what I requoted above
has anything to do with solving your video problem. It amounts to spamming
the permanent mailing list archive as well as each individual email you send
to the list.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/