[kde-linux] Kubuntu panel clock disappeared

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:50:01 UTC 2011

Larry Alkoff wrote:

> When you tell me how to ascertain the KDE version I might be able to
> get a better handle on the problem.
>
> Again thanks for your interest and help. You sound knowledgeable
> enough that between us we can solve the problem.
>
> Larry

Open anything KDE, Konsole, K3b, Konqueror or dolphin, or any other KDE
app.  In one of those, click Help in the menu and then About KDE.  That
should tell you the version of KDE.

Also, just to be more clear, where do you want the clock to be?  Do you
want it on the task bar at the bottom or the desktop itself?  By default
its on the task bar thing at the bottom right.  At least on every
install I have seen anyway.

Dale

:-)  :-)