[kde-linux] Re: bluetooth on acer aspire one d255

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Thu May 19 01:44:53 UTC 2011

On Saturday, May 07, 2011 09:55:09 AM yahoo-pier_andreit wrote:
> do yuo say that I can compile a kernel with support for my BT?? where I
> can find the source with support??

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/3/4/213  tells that 2.6.37-stable should have
support for your device, and that should be the same version that openSUSE
11.4 has.
openSUSE kernel 2.6.37.6 was recently updated via official patch.

If regular update doesn't help then you can try:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_11.4/

I didn't check change log of the latest update to 2.6.37.6-0.5-desktop (oS
11.4), nor the one for Kernel:HEAD repo, so I can't say for sure that it will
help, but I was using that repository for the entire time openSUSE 11.3 was
installed as it cured some annoying bugs that KDE 4.5 would trigger in a
kernel delivered with 11.3.

--
Regards,
Rajko