[kde-linux] Re: Printing in 4.6.3

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 23:47:15 UTC 2011

On 2011/05/05 15:51 (GMT-0700) James Tyrer composed:

> I have now upgraded to KDE-4.6.3 and I find that I still can not print
> correctly from Konqueror.

> Is there any hope that this will ever work?

> Are other people able to print, or do the developers simply ignore the
> fact that printing does not work correctly?

My experience with printing from web browsers is that all except IE are
dismal, though my experience printing with a Mac is extremely limited. For
each acceptable printed page I typically waste between 10 & 20 sheets trying,
unless I use IE (or a DTP or office suite application). It's awful, and a
very good thing I don't often need to print with a browser.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/